 Administrative / General / 13123
Re: Some advice, please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Lenny, as someone else that is concerned about the future of Lugnet, but that has “started their own site and runs it how they want”, I think totally dissolving your relationship with Lugnet is (IMO) an over-reaction. -snip- But of course YMMV. My advice would be to wait a few days / weeks, and see if you still feel the same way. And if you do, wait a few more days / weeks ;)

Hope this helps in some way.

Ya Ross, That was helpful. Based on more discussion with Suz, I think I was over-reacting. Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Lenny,

I’m glad to hear that Ross’ email and communicating with Suz was helpful. I hope your post indicates you are planning on staying.

Kevin

-Lenny