 Administrative / General / 13127
Re: Some advice, please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
Lenny,
LUGNET is notionally a "family" site. Please don't link to outside pages
which contain examples of your (or anyone else’s) foul language. :-|

I would think that if Suz found it acceptable to link to her blog (which
contains adult language), then it would be appropriate for Lenny to do the
same.

{Kelly}

Hmm... you know, I hadn't even thought about this beyond the first time I put
the blog URL in a message here. Now that I'm reminded of it, I'll try to include
a warning whenever I post a link over there ..though I doubt that'll happen
often.

I think that makes for a good general rule.

-Suz