 Administrative / General / 12967
Re: This is ridiculous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 00:34:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

I like that, which is why I’m still around Lugnet and doing my part to keep .space from fading completely away.

(What tha? I walk away for a year and what happened, my favorite groups are “fading away” ?)

...Oh hey Lenny! Hendo here. I’m still in my Dim Age with all my ABS packed into a renta-cave and most of my time consumed with “real life”. But I happened by this thread and had to say I’ve always loved the Lugnet format for newsgroup layout, thread searches, and archived info. When I inevitably return to regular involvement as an AFOL, I’m sure I will appreciate you and anyone who has worked to keep my favorite groups and Lugnet as a whole alive while I’m away. ...Boy that sounded egotistical... I didn’t mean to imply you’re keeping things going just for me, but just that I’m on your side if only in spirit.

Keep Playing Well!
–Hendo

(Note followup.)