 Administrative / General / 12953
Re: This is ridiculous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 15:49:12 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

You may not be typical, but you are certainly not alone. I'm another NNTP
holdout. And let's not forget just *how much* the traffic drops on LUGNET
when for some reason NNTP is down.

NNTP here as well. Only used the web interface twice, from web cafe's, but
prefer plain text (most of my computer time is spent in the linux console)
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/