 Administrative / General / 12935 (-20)
  Re: Nice and peacefull

(...) I sense a plot... Dave! (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Listen up.

Hmm. As I said the other day; things are not going well when personal attacks on admins are spotlighted…. so please don’t blame the messengers. The challenge should be for the admins to run this show in such a way that no "feedback" is required. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Listen up.

(...) I'm out. :) Chris (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Listen up.

(URL) Isn't that nice? Hey, I know! Let's -ALL- play a game, right here in AdminLand! (^^) It's called The Quiet Game. Whoever remains silent longest wins! No tickling is allowed. ..funny faces are okay. Let's begin. I'll go first. [Hopefully we (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: hi-ho

(...) I respectfully request this post be cancelled - it's about drugs and prostitution! ;) ROSCO FUT: .ot.fun... (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I just asked in the admin.suggestions for the ability to prevent or remove highlights for any of my posts. I would have much rather kept this local to admin.general. I think the discussion was important for LUGNET, but not good to subject all (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

Well first off I would like to apologize to Duane, I wasn't specifically refering to you, nor did I mean to imply you were childish, but instead I meant people getting really mad over lego issues is silly. I guess I was trying to say that life is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Nice and peacefull

Congratulations! Looks like someone highlighted a non-conspiratal post... (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I didn't have an issue with the post(1) or the language in it so much as its appearance in the Spotlight section. It was posted to the .admin hierarchy which in and of itself limits the number of people paying attention to it IMO. And as has (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) Jake, I'm happy to say that this has happened to a large degree already. Thanks for the input. Kevin (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

I can't imagine that an 8 year old would pay any attention at all to this discussion. The only people who care about this are the adults acting like children, not children themselves. I can't for the life of me understand why people having a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Setting follow-up (was something else)

(...) In fact you can. With Outlook Express You just select "View" --> "Show all headers" when you're composing the message. And there it is: "Followup to", just enter the appropriate group. (All menu items translated from Swedish, so the actual (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: my “button pushing” opinion! ;)

(...) ...and I thought he only got 45% of the vote. ;) (...) I’m beginning to feel that he is being bloody-minded on this issue. Scott A (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Nice and peacefull

I know this is off topic, but.... It is so nice and peaceful here... what a relief. Maybe someone will highlight this post. Kevin (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Keep it up, and knock it off (was Re: Badgering emails) Darmock and J'laud at Tenagra

I think my post adds a lot of hot air and really doesn't help things. Please cancel this post: (URL) you. Eric Sophie Member # 1051 (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) Well, considering there weren't any addresses listed around the posting setup pages and that was on the bottom of every page, I couldn't think of any better options at the time. I almost never visit the front pages of the newsgroups, so I'm (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lar++ is WRONG! (was: Re: LUGNET members association)

(...) Setting the reply-to header does that. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LPRV?

(...) The V in review. I didn't pick it! Matt did I think because he set up the list (1) I would have went with LPPRC (Lugnet Policy & Procedure Review Committee) Too late now though! 1 - you do-s the work you get-s to picks the acronymie-s (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LPRV?

(...) Well, I had to pick somewhere to ask this, I chose here... I would like to know where the "V" came from? I never saw anything that started with "V" attached to (URL) the committee charter>, only the "V" in "review". Was it just a typo that (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) Good suggestion. XFUT to admin.suggestions Please feel free to XFUT any others from this string that seem like they ought to be suggestions as well. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact