 Administrative / General / 12500 (-10)
  Please accept my sincere apology

This is addressed to all Lugnet members. I have been suspended recently for many reasons. I am not going to get in the details, there is no need for that here. Please bear with me if you're reading this. I'll try to be as clear and honest as I can. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) I completely agree with the above statements as I have witnessed and experienced much of what Kevin spoke of. OnDrew . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) Unfotunatly, given Leonard's post, it seems that all that we say here is irrelevent. (...) Todd has been a gentleman and addressed some of my issues, but I doubt very seriously that any of my questions regarding the justification of Chris' (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

Len, Todd, Lar, et al; In the interest of all that I have enjoyed about Lugnet, I offer the following: I have recognized the fact that I am under a unique indefinite suspension. I acknowledge that the ToU applies to everyone, even me, and I am (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: wish's

Larry, You of all people should be the last person commenting on this. Nothing reeks more of conflict of interest or abuse of power then you rendering an explanation for Chris' banning. Derek (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) I make no (public) judgement about his character but I would make the following points in reply to this post: 1. Working tirelessly for a community does not automatically mean you are suited to any particular role within that community, and 2. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people) !

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote: -snip great post- Kevin - awesome post. I just wish it was outside the Admin tree so all could see it when it was spotlighted. I hope we get some sort of REAL answer to your points. I think it was bad (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: In support of Larry

(...) Are you saying that I: a) have "had more spats with more people than anyone else on LUGNET?" b) have shown a "willingness to flout the rules"? and c) have caused trouble on bricklink? ...or are you just attacking me rather than answering the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) I really don't think dragging contemporary politics into this discussion is going to be very productive. Actually, LUGNET is supposed to be an oligarchy (for a while at least) - see Todd's post (URL) "Taking LUGNET to the next level"> from (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Bush made the decision to invade Iraq. No further scrutiny needed. Not that I'm one for 'low blows', but Lenny, are you listening to what you're saying? Seriously, what you're in fact saying is if we have a problem with the king, we have zero (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact