 Administrative / General / 11945
Re: Can we help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:47:04 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Sure is: Outrageous claim. Unrelated evidence.

It would have been clearer to just say that instead of being clever.

   I see now that the poster has clarified his statement. It is now just an outrageous claim.

So he has.

   PS: I thought that sarcasm, mockery and truth (and even all degrees of subtlety) had a place in lugnet discussions. Perhaps this is no longer the case?

Sarcasm and mockery? Not really, no.

   FUT .general.

Your FUT cancelled (it’s way off topic for .general) and FUT reset to admin.general

The force-FUT power of admins was a really bad idea.

LUGNET is about posting what you want where you want (within reason). If I wanted a place where a bunch of admins told me where I could post and what was “on-topic”, I would post at FBTB or C-C.com. How long until the LUGNET admins start locking threads?

Marc Nelson Jr.