 Administrative / General / 1183
    Re: Triangle folks —Frank Filz
    Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) traffic (...) not (...) think (...) According to my atlas Asheville is about 2 hrs from Knoxville, though I'm not sure how likely people in Asheville would be to go to Knoxville. Wilmington is about 2hrs from (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Triangle folks —Todd Lehman
   (...) You say -the- Triangle group but -a- Triad group. Maybe I'm reading into this, but I have to ask... I gather that there is a well-defined "The Triangle" -- I've heard of its existence before. How about "Triad" -- is there a well-defined "The (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Triangle folks —Todd Lehman
     (...) I should add that about the only other thing I did during that week was shower and eat. So it was an intense bit of work, and the rationale behind probably 90% or more of the decisions made are long forgotten. (It would not have been possible (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Triangle folks —Frank Filz
   (...) The Triangle refers to the area including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill (the traditional 3 cities), Cary, Apex, Hillsborough, Garner, and a bunch of other towns. The Triad refers to the area including Winston Salem, Greensboro, Burlington, etc. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Triangle folks —Todd Lehman
   (...) Isn't .tri likely to be misread as the Triangle (even with .rtp present)? Does the Triad have any other names? (...) I'm starting really to lean toward this (creating statewide groups) for the reasons you've outlined in this thread and also (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

    Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) This is one of the best features of Lugnet. You have made a clear commitment to Lugnet not just being a gathering place, but also being a repository of information. Frank (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Triangle folks —Todd Lehman
   (...) Say, check this example out -- the shopping information posted last week by Mike Walsh (URL) great (something you're well aware of, as you have even responded to Mike's post -- how's that for another NC coincidence? :) But: I'm only getting (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)