 Administrative / General / 11477
Re: More old LUGNET homepage prototypes discovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
Whoa, I'd totally forgotten about these...  These are a few prototypes from • [snip]
What I find most amusing about each of these, anyway, is that they all
{actually function} as alternative homepages...  I was shocked upon viewing
to see current actual stories listed there.

So I take it that a selection of homepages
could be created based on sub-interests
ex spacers castle etc. User buildable(?) and
no change other than default theme-format
in a cookie or member info. Our pre-view
test via member page as it stands now(?).

Interesting and I like several of those.
DaveG