 Administrative / General / 11484
Re: More old LUGNET homepage prototypes discovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:53:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
   Whoa, I’d totally forgotten about these... These are a few prototypes from the last LUGNET homepage makeover process, which was May to August of 2000.snip

It was THAT long ago?! wow.

Funny thing: I just found the color printouts of these same pages! Poor Todd, I had marked them up w/my comments and they were so harsh! dear, oh dear.

I have other drafts as well, and some new ideas.

For the very short term, we might just freshen up with that design from last year, or, was it the year before(?) oh man, I’m getting old.

But come to think of it.. the code for that page would probably get re-written with CSS prior to use, so it may be just as much work to begin anew.

I’m still reading through people’s suggestions and digging out my old notes. I have some comments to make in return.

We’ll try to make this speedy, but I daren’t guess how long it’ll take.

more later..

-Suz