 Administrative / General / 11478
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:21:57 GMT

Jindroush wrote:
Sorry, don't want to troll/flame, but I wouldn't call 1000steine
'European'. German, yes. European, no.
Well, to clarify this issue:

I called 1000steine.de an European site as it is indeed located in
Europe. Just in contrast to American sites, Asian sites, etc. I never
said that 1000steine.de should be the ultimate paneuropean solution to
all things LEGO.

I also mentioned that non-english sites could be marked with flags to
indicate their main language. So 1000steine.de would be a site located
and rooted in Europe, with its main language being German.

> Althought I'm living in the
> neighborhood, I can't grok a word from that site.
Babelfish.

> I'd be happy to provide czech translations of any interesting
> {open} site, although our market is small {no money, LEGO's
> incompetence/ignorance}...
Ok, so who keeps you from opening a site in czech?

Yours, Christian