 Administrative / General / 10270 (-10)
  Re: Porthole alternative

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes: <snip 'cause I had to, not that I wanted to> (...) This is definitly 'big picture'!! Nicely said and done, Frank! Dave (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) I certainly agree that there seems to be a lot more "correction" and related noise. I think there are a few problems here. - The Lugnet admins have not had a lot of time recently to do the administrative stuff they used to do. This has (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lost

(...) you need to log in. you do that by clicking on the "Sign In" icon at the top of most LUGNET pages. You will need your member number, and your password. If you lost your password, write to admin@lugnet.com with your member number, and we will (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) I have a higher regard for the intellect of those who have expressed a view on this. This is about what is best for this community - not branding. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Dates

(...) I'd much rather have unauthorized posts expire after a week or so, perhaps with a reminder a couple of days before they do. That's the way I'm leaning twards right now - not saying that it'll be implemented anytime soon, of course :) Dan (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New member having trouble paying

Hi, I often get requests from users who see my email on the Links page. I have been unable to help this new Lugnet member. Attached is his message. If someone has suggestions could they email Walter and Cc: me so that I know for next time. Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Are you saying that those who think Larry is wrong (I'm not saying I do) are not showing a "responsibility towards the community"? Are you saying they don't care? Are you saying Bram does not care? I've read their posts, it looks to me like (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Dates

(...) It is posted when it is composed, or at least I press the "post" button. ;) Perhaps "post" can be changed to "submit" and "authorise" changed to "post"? Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

Why am I still up? Working on NILTC stuff for this weekend. Burning the candle at both ends again... :-\ "Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message news:GsA9p0.9I1@lugnet.com... (...) I think people choose for themselves not to allow (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Your points are well-taken, but even as someone who hasn't had opportunity to be corrected, I get the distinct feeling that the playground isn't really all that open or fun. It doesn't take very many well-intentioned shots across too many (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact