 Administrative / Database / 517
Re: Unique keys for sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:45:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, "Mike Faunce" <mike@faunce.com> writes:
I guess what several of us want is for those keys (regardless of whether
they should be seen by humans or not) to appear in the Pause listings.  Many
(?) of us use the Pause listings to generate tables in our own databases and
then use that for other purposes (budgeting, # of pieces owned, etc.).  What
we'd like is to be able to grab the Pause listings with unique keys and use
it as the "corner stone" table for our own databases.

Ok, I can stuff those in one of the columns.  Are they most helpful in
column 1, 2, or 9?

--Todd