 Administrative / Curators / 632
Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.curators, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.curators, Richie Dulin wrote:

snip

   I included my member number, not it any way to boast, but rather because I appreciate not providing a member number with curatorship requests can upset those charged with assigning curatorships, although I guess that may have changed.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux
LUGNET Member 1285

The fact that you remembered that speaks volumes :p

Dave K

Richie’s knowledge/database/search skills of LUGNET threads is second to none.

Tim

Fortunately though, I hardly ever use my powers for evil.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux