 Administrative / Curators / 631
Re: Change of Curator for .Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:22:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Jean-Marc Nimal wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   If one or more of you new Ambassadors will kindly take over the curatorship of lugnet.ambassadors, I would appreciate it.
Please post a response to this thread in lugnet.admin.curators, and don’t forget to include your LUGNET member number!

Thank you,
Nelson

In lugnet.admin.curators, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi Nelson (and Rene),

I’ll practise my FTX on the sidebar.

Tim

In lugnet.admin.curators, Timothy forgot to include his LUGNET member number! ;-) (2579 if I’m not mistaken)

Now since lugnet apparently supports co-curatorship, I’ll gladly try to assist Tim and hopefully immerse myself more into Lugnet under his guidance. Or something.
(I swear, he agreed, and Doug didn’t object either. Go figure.)
My own member number is 3282.

Jean-Marc Nimal
LEGO Ambassador

(Hey, I need to practice my FTX somewhere too)

Thank you, Ambassadors.

Rene/Jerry: Can you please make the changes?

Nelson