 Ambassadors / 400
399  |  401
Subject:
Change of Curator for .Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 20:18:51 GMT

Congratulations, all Cycle 6 LEGO Ambassadors! (Especially to one of our nominees here, Tim Gould) :)

If one or more of you new Ambassadors will kindly take over the curatorship of lugnet.ambassadors, I would appreciate it.
Please post a response to this thread in lugnet.admin.curators, and don’t forget to include your LUGNET member number!

Thank you,
Nelson