 Castle / 21678
Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 18:30:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Martin Srb wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Anne Schubert wrote:
  I sold a MISB 6030 LEGO 1984 Catapult set to XXXXXXX from the Republic of
Slovakia on eBay who has the eBay member name XXXXXXX and whose email address is
XXXX@XXX.sk.

  (snipped)

A couple of days ago, on some other website, I read a message from a Slovakian
AFOL complaining about not getting an uninsured MISB 6030... yes, it was him.
In my opinion, it is definitely not honest to make public his full name, member
name and e-mail address here. By the way, you cannot know whether the set got
lost in Slovakia or in any other country.
Give the guy a brake, he wasn't being "political incorrect" and it is good to
know about problems so the rest of us do not make the same mistake or fall into
the same trap, which ever.  Had he said the US or Canada or GB would he have
been equally "political incorrect?" Don't be so sensitive. He did not critize
Solvakia or any other former USSR colony, it was a missing Lego set.
John P
Your post sounds like an accusation and political incorectness against
European/Eastern/Slavic countries.

I hope your problem will be solved eventually.
Regards,
Martin