 Castle / 21679
Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 06:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Martin Srb wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Anne Schubert wrote:
  I sold a MISB 6030 LEGO 1984 Catapult set to XXXXXXX from the Republic of
Slovakia on eBay who has the eBay member name XXXXXXX and whose email address is
XXXX@XXX.sk.

  (snipped)

A couple of days ago, on some other website, I read a message from a Slovakian
AFOL complaining about not getting an uninsured MISB 6030... yes, it was him.
In my opinion, it is definitely not honest to make public his full name, member
name and e-mail address here. • --snip--
Regards,
Martin

Most certainly posting a full and raw e-mail address is extremely rude and
disrespectful. I note that Anne includes an anti-spam section in her own posting
address here and to not offer the some privilege to someone else is particularly
bad mannered.

Tim