 Administrative / Curators / 621
Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 06:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Richie Dulin wrote:

Indeed. Though I find myself wondering why Martin’s, John’s and your posts were all crossposted to off-topic.debate. The content, while probably off-topic for castle, is not off-topic per se, in my view.

I’ve set the FUT to lugnet.admin.general

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

I nominate CO Richie for the curatorship of off-topic.debate.

Such a nomination should be made to .admin.curators, not .admin.general, Bob.

I’d certainly be pleased to help out, though.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux
LUGNET Member 1285