 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 661 – 680 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Hey! Anyone checking in on this thread? I wrote an e-mail regarding this issue in November and never got a response, so this time I'm not letting it drop. -Duane <snip> (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Re: A Change

(...) Rest easy, David, we're going to be fixing this once and for all soon. :-) (...) AucZILLA had proxy bidding too. And the e-mail list wasn't a single-auction-at-a-time deal; you stayed on the list, with all your settings preserved from auction (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Re: A Change

(...) Nope, it didn't get ignored! I saw your poat, and I've been pondering it. (...) I agree...good suggestion. We've been promising to someday have a drop-down list box for on-the-fly selection of alternate e-mail addresses for a couple years now, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Re: A Change

(...) Even if that had been the intent, it would always hold the possibility of backfiring. I've been a read-only lurker for almost two years now, and every once in a while I'd e-mail someone a response to their LUGNET post if I felt it was (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Unsubscribing from news by e-mail - web page broken

(...) I'll take a look at it today and get you fixed. I think a couple other people are experiencing a similar problem. --Todd (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  To Dan or Todd or Suz

Hi, I tried to keep this to email for the most part, but my password dilema hasn't been resolved. It's been a few weeks since I last emailed Dan Boger, but now his email adress here seems to be bouncing back. I hope I'm not being a pest. Anyway, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Re: A Change

(...) Well I'd say that depends a lot on what you're used to - I rarely have trouble searching for posts using the browser interface. (...) Agreed. (...) 1. Every message displays the entire thread tree at the bottom, until it gets too large, at (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  A Change

.A Change ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ (Not so much a` BIG change, but a `SMALL improvement!) !An open letter to the Lugnet community and it’s creators: I'm proposing that a change take place in our lovely Lugnet community. Not a radical revolution, but simply just a (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.announce)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Renaming Gaming group

OK, whew, it's completed. The lugnet.fun.gaming group has been renamed to lugnet.gaming, and subgroups for BrikWars (URL) and Starship (URL) have now finally been created. If you run or participate in an RPG and would like a focused discussion (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Animation & Sports group rename

Today I'm going to tackle the renaming of lugnet.publish.cinema to lugnet.animation and lugnet.football to lugnet.sports. This transformation will basically go in 4 steps: 1. First the old groups will be disabled, so that no new posts can be made. (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.sports, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.382)

  Renaming Gaming group

Earlier today, the groups lugnet.football and lugnet.publish.cinema were renamed to lugnet.sports and lugnet.animation, respectively. Assuming no further problems arising between now and a few hours from now[1], I'm going to also tackle renaming (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.gaming)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  OOPS, sorry for the trip down memory lane!

If you're subscribed to lugnet.announce, I apologize for the flood of reposts of old messages from lugnet.publish.cinema (now lugnet.animation) and/or lugnet.football (now lugnet.sports). I forgot to tweak a data file which contains message counts (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) I've had this about 10 times. My mail server intercepts it every time. It's getting to the point that I'm tempted to see what it'd do. Does anyone know? Scott A (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Yes, there is. Just add the proper group to the "Newsgroups" field, or request that any replies to your message be followed up to the proper group. I've gone ahead and done it for you. (I thought it had been done already, but was mistaken) -Duane (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  Re: *Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale

(...) Brian, While I'm sure your intentions are good, the announcement group isn't really an appropriate place to post a sale, even if it's due to a major change like moving to a new house. I'm sure there are many people, like me, who subscribe via (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) Popfile isn't a spam filter per se, but a dynamic, learning Email categorizer. In other words, you make up several Email categories (for example mine are Lego, Personal, Spam) and it sorts your mail into the respective categories. If it get a (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) What is a safe address? My "safest" address is one that actually contains the word NOSPAM. :) So far, the harvesters have filtered out that one... Today is the last day of my 30 days evaluation period of McAffe's SpamKiller. I must say I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Lugnet 'Unsuitable for viewing).

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GJM8L0.3y5@lugnet.com... (...) If they use the Recreational Software Advisory Council service (it comes with ie) Lugnet does not have a certificate(?), so it will deny access. Scott A (...) on (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.380)

  Password Reset

Could you please rest the password for member #311? Thanks! Karl Barger (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.380)

  posting setup

(...) That's a really good point. We should make this a lot easier to find. (...) This would be ideal. All the sign-up and set-up stuff is sorely overdue for a rework. I'll be giving this some serious attention in May when I get back from San (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 0.379)

More:  Next Page >>