 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1681 – 1700 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I am officially curious...

(...) Well I'm using Aol 7 for e-mail(which has bugs). And you can't often click an url in an email, you have to copy and paste it, even though I selected the setting that's supposed to let you just cick email urls. Steve (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.091)

  Re: I am officially curious...

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Go5DH7.In2@lugnet.com... (...) interface? (...) a (...) I use Outlook Express to read LUGNET as I personally find the web interface painful to use. The verification process is realtively (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.091)

  Unexpected email

I posted to robotics (message 16674): reply to rcx 2.0 without power plug !? and I got two emails: One from: Georg Wolf georg.wolf@eurpoe.lego.com Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: rcx 2.0 without power plug !? Text: Dear Sender, I am out of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.091)

  Re: Admin assistance needed, I think.

(...) Redo your posting setup cookie. Go to (URL) re-enter your information with the correct e-mail address. It will update your posting cookie. :) James I'm not an admin, but I've played one on TV. (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.090)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Just to keep you all updated, the rebuild of the search index is still under way - apparently there is quite a lot to index after about 8 years of service ;-) It seems that the issues some of you reported will be gone after the rebuild completes. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.090)

  Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)

Hi - is there any administrator of the Mail/News server that can please unsubscribe me from any and all mailing lists. I can't get any responses ever from the server, it thinks I am not subscribed to anything, yet I continually (still) receive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.090)

  Re: member packets (continued)

(...) Is there anything that we could do to help make the membership packets happen? For instance, could we pitch in a few bucks to help with the cost? It might be cheaper if you had the membership cards, bookmarks, etc. printed at a professional (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.090)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Mike Walsh schrieb: (...) Hi Mike, I have enabled both port 8000 and 8080 (due to other user requests) for NNTP. We are now monitoring port usage and will decide later on, which one of these two is going to stay. Currently it's about 50:50, so the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.089)

  Re: Anyone seen/baught a PAB Tub?

(...) (snip) Perks! @ spankings. wow - talk like that could almost make you pass out. now where did i put that strap? Dont ever forget i can me MORE crass, and even though I am without internet, i DO have ways to go on line. lets hope this library (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 1.089)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Hm. An interesting Wikipedia entry there... I'm kinda disappointed that it's limited to a modern interpretation. Their "U.S. Examples" omit things I'd consider to be even more closely aligned with their initial definition. Namely: WPA posters (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

service
(score: 1.089)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 1.089)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Maybe your mail is being bounced silently on the way in or out? I sent you a complaint via email when you posted the second time but got no reply, leading me to believe you never saw it or your reply never made it back to me. (...) Read the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.089)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

Hmmm...mmm, Well I can't say I agree totally with everything being said here; I know I haven't been here as long as most of you, but I'll reply nonetheless. I still view LUGNET as the center of the lego universe, I come here everyday, read lot's, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mail
(score: 1.089)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Charters are always post #1. One thing to remember is that while Lugnet appears to be an NNTP server with an e-mail interface and a very nifty web interface, it's really a huge data base, with NNTP, e-mail, and web interfaces. Requesting post (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.088)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) I tried making Outlook Express as my default Mail and it has no problems. So the problem is with the config of Outlook 2K. Does anybody else use Outlook 2K for email and IE 5.5? If so, do you have this problem? (...) Good, I am glad I was (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.088)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) My apologies for making any assumptions. I wondered if the mail had perhaps bounced at the other end without generating an error at my end. (...) As mentioned (twice or three times now) I did, most certainly, read the charter for that group. I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.088)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) ... (...) Here's a request of Admin: Please add market.brickshops to the LUGNET main page NewsGroup Shortcuts. Since there is limited available real estate, I recommend also removing the less-frequented groups. Activity on market.jambalaya is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.087)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) I wonder if it's haveing a problem with the subject definition in the link? try the two links here, tell me if any of those work, or both, or none: (URL) lugnet.admin.general (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.087)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) Both work without any problems. Jude BTW, Should I have posted this to .admin.general instead of .faq? (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.087)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) ok, how about these then? (URL) BTW, Should I have posted this to .admin.general instead of .faq? well, depending what the question is. If it's how to get outlook to work, then it's either a faq or a geek question... if it's why is the LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.087)

More:  Next Page >>