 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1661 – 1680 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Correct of course...so let's keep an eye out for this, and help keep Suzanne/Todd up to date if it seems like it is in danger of being lost (not that I think that will happen...I'm just sayin'...). From WHOIS: Registrant: LEGO Users Group (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.097)

  Re: newsticker

(...) Works fine for me! Only one suggestion, if when you clicked on an article or do a search, it put the link destination or the results of a search in the current window instead of popping a new one. Thanks, guys! Steve Martin IndyLUG (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.097)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) Yes, these are annoying. I usually fire off a "don't forget to unsubscribe" message if I can figure out where to send it... (...) I heard Steve Barile is on vacation in Alaska. However... (...) I really don't think this addy belongs to Steve (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

mail
(score: 1.097)

  LUGNET by email

I've been receiving every message twice for the past couple days. Is the problem on my end or is something wrong with LUGNET's mail sender? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.097)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

I keep getting these also. Has this person been unsubscribed from all Lugnet groups yet? Please do us a favor and unsubscribe this person so we don't get indirectly spammed. Thanks Frank (...) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.097)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) Steve Burge, according to a quick news search for "ubistudios" HTH James (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

mail
(score: 1.096)

  Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?

(...) I got this too. Same message, as well. And I use the Web interface. best LFB (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people)

mail
(score: 1.095)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

I agree with everything said here Eric, (...) Truth be told, I only saw this recently, a few weeks ago, I meant to pass on my congrats through e-mail but forgot completely, sorry. :-( (...) Amen! when I was just getting started with showing off my (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mail
(score: 1.095)

  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) LUGNET doesn't generate enough funds to support itself. Todd and I carry the hosting, etc. and none of us see any money for what we do. All time is volunteered. Donations are always welcome and very appreciated. Which reminds me: currently, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.095)

  Slowness

I authorised these on Friday (via e-mail) but they took until last night to appear: (URL) (mail at November 23, 2001 8:04 PM) (URL) (mail at November 23, 2001 7:53 PM) Scott A (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.094)

  E-mails from nowhere

Just recently I've been receiving emails of messages I've posted to Lugnet marked as 'undeliverable mail'. Each takes the form of: ---...--- Your message To: lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com Subject: {{message title}} Sent: {{date of posting}} did not reach (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

mail
(score: 1.094)

  Re: E-mails from nowhere

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GMsBBr.AKv@lugnet.com... (...) Yes. I am getting the same thing. I can only assume it is something to do with the way lugnet forwards those messages. And that somehow ubisoft's mail (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

mail
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Apology.

(...) Possibly. It's a very grey area. (OBDisclaimer: I'm only really arguing this to refine my understanding of what the ToU might mean in a fairly grey area.) (...) It is unreasonable to hold Lugnet's ToU to any authority beyond Lugnet, so the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter

I wonder if Todd &/or Suz intend that members should use the e-mail addresses of posters in this way? I expect not. Is it even within the TofU? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Apology.

(...) Actually, I think you're both wrong. I just reveiwed the terms of use, and there is nothing in there about e-mail addresses, except the requirement to have a valid one in your posting ID. So if you still feel that Larry violated your privacy, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.093)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) the inv@peeron.com addy also doesn't post (afaik) - it was only mentioned *in* posts.. I spamcopped the edventures' mail each week i got them.. I think they stopped coming, but I don't know if it was because of the spamcopping or if i finally (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Apology.

My My, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.... I normally stay out of debate, I don't need anymore crap in my life, though you brought this into the public forum where I do read, and of course, I had to go back and look at the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Note this request... (...) When I got it, there was no link there. I added the (Link?) so that if people have the link they would send it to me. Like I said, it's going to get waxed if I don't get a link for it soon. (...) This is a bit of an (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter

(...) Arguably it is not. I don't think it's in the letter but it violates the spirit as it's a misuse of an email address. I apologised on forum and I will apologise again here. What I did was wrong, never mind that my motive was to be helpful, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 1.092)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) Lugnet isn't spam free, although I *think* it's set up to discourage robots and other automated creepy crawlies. Anyone harvesting from Lugnet would have to at least subscribe, and grab the e-mail addys from message headers. This takes out a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>