 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1541 – 1560 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) Well, I wouldn't call it a mountain, maybe a trash heap. :') But is it just me, or is this whole clamoring for "prime" numbers getting just a little out of hand. Who was the first to post? Who helped Todd the most? Yada Yada Yada Yada. Folks, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.247)

  Re: Idea for an Improvement

<shameless plug of rival service> My humble database efforts at (URL) presented in thumbnail format. The scope is not as great at Pause, but with help from Grahame Reid, I'm working on that. So far we have comprehensive thumbnailed databases of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.247)

  Re: Uh Oh... (was Traffic Error )

(...) I don't want to let something go that might conceivably be a bug somewhere. That wouldn't be good. Someone (...or...some...thing ;) caused the server to repost the message a second time. Unless there is some really horrible strange bug (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.247)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Yeah, seems like a fairly simple case of a personal dislike, motivated by I don't know what, but not really important to me. I use the web interface now as well, but if I ever switch back to a news reader I'll have my sig pre-defined for every (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

mail
(score: 0.247)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Well, I use the web interface so currently (unless I get off my duff and find a macro solution) my sig is whatever I feel like typing by hand. But when I was posting via Netscape news, my sig was what I had configured it to be. Since I posted (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

mail
(score: 0.247)

  Re: How about a my.netscape-style RDF for portals?

(...) (even though I know Todd is a particularly busy person, and has many other probably more important hot-item issues to work on...) Me too! I'm getting more and more excited about the potential for a portalized LUGNET, since we're starting work (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.247)

  Re: possible error on Members by Country page?

(...) Here's a flag that fits your size: (URL) . Here is a real flag: (URL) . Alan (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.247)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

(...) heh heh, well, I guess geocities is out of the picture now, given the bad press they're getting: (URL) this whole recent Yahoo!/GeoCities stink yet another reason not to do full HTML hosting here. Not out of fear, but out of wisdom. The more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.247)

  Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?

Personally, I kind of like the idea. It makes it easier for us to discuss topics that are a little too specific for this group. (Meeting times, project ideas, transport of sections, specifications on sections, etc..) I don't know how much it would (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)

internet
(score: 0.247)

  Re: Preview: LUGNET T-Shirts, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs

(...) I'm not Todd, but according to the cafepress.com website: Q: What about XXL T-shirts? A: Currently, our largest T-shirt size is XL. This is due to the fact that the largest image we can create at this time is 8x10(which looks like a postage (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.246)

  Re: memberships

(...) It would also be arguably less valuable, becuase you'd have to go through all the work of establishing the inventory, and keying it in. But requiring the auctioneer to supply the inventory also makes the whole idea more practical, because the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.246)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really like the thought of a special group lugnet.trains.org for people to help plan and talk about how to set up more clubs like PNLTC and GMLTC. The .org. node is forward-expandable (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.246)

  memberships

(...) Here's part of the answer to that: (URL) and if so, what kind of dues are we looking at? What kind of dues to you want to look at? It'll be very economical to join officially, but it will also include voluntary donations mechanisms if you want (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.246)

  Re: memberships

(...) For the record, I want to pay $x once and pay $y as a cut of what I sell using your auction software. Maybe even a fairly hefty cut. I would think that this would on (or near) the top of your priority list from the perspective of making LUGNET (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.246)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) It may be a function of which groups you hang out in, if you mostly hang out in the market groups (not saying you do), you won't see the chiding (my word for the day) that goes on by vigilantes (yesterday's word) as much. We all like to be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

mail
(score: 0.246)

  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) However, (...) Yes that's it (more to that question later). (...) Agreed. Perhaps I underestimate the amount of patience that he has tried over the months. Though still, as patient as we have been, flames (in (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.246)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Also, I assume references to market sites in ones sigs will still be allowed assuming the sig itself is of reasonable size. One thought for Kevin and future posters of something like this, the post would be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.246)

  Help! Can't post a specific message

G'day, I've been trying to post a message to lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.loc.ca using the web interface, but keep getting the error: Notes: Your message was not accepted. Response from the news server: 441 Cannot accept binary posts. Things (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.246)

  www.lugnet.com template -- your feedback wanted

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, and lugnet.general; followups set to lugnet.admin.general] Here's a small survey/questionnaire: (URL) is to gather a bit of feedback on the upcoming new www.lugnet.com layout / (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 0.245)

  Change Email address

Hello Need to change the Email address i am registered on here, how do i do that? as my old one isn't working very well, i am not a computor freak, so all info must be understandable for a computor abuser (as my freinds call me) Please mail me at (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.245)

More:  Next Page >>