 Administrative / General / 7030
Re: Preview: LUGNET T-Shirts, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:05:37 GMT

   I would love to have a LUGNET shirt, but I need a 3x or so. Are you
going to have various sizes on that?

I'm not Todd, but according to the cafepress.com website:

Q: What about XXL T-shirts?

A: Currently, our largest T-shirt size is XL. This is due to the fact
that the largest image we can create at this time is 8x10(which looks
like a postage stamp on such a large t-shirt.) We are planning to
have equipment in the future which will allow us to create larger
graphics. Once we have this equipment, you can bet we will offer
larger shirt sizes.

So, the answer is "no" unless Todd can get us XXL+ sizes through somewhere
else.

Ben Roller