 Administrative / General / 7033
Re: Preview: LUGNET T-Shirts, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:01:47 GMT

If you mean the tapered glasses with a thick bottom for balance
(upside-down trapezoid), I'm all for those!  I only have about 6-10, and
they stack VERY well in the cupboard.

Lorbaat wrote:

Now having
some glass beer mugs would be fun!