  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 746 – 765 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fence colours

Here's a query to test your Lego knowledge. I'm curious about the trellis fences. The ones I mean are the ones with a 1 x 4 base. They have a trellis fence style (think that's the right word - diagonal criss-crossed pattern). There's one that's 2 (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Lego Apache?

(...) Strangely enough, this query prompted me to overcome my inertial procrastination and start tinkering with the photos I had taken of the model. There are only a few that came out even remotely good enough to look at, and those had to be tweaked (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  reverse indexes (was Re: Text::Query)

(...) I'm having trouble figuring out how that's even possible. For example, the first sample line in the 'jeremy' file above appears to say that 'jeremy' occurs as the 19th, 590th, 595th 600th and 605th words of (URL) (which looks more or less (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: reverse indexes (was Re: Text::Query)

(...) There is a lot of overhead, yes, but it's cancelled out by: 1) NNTP headers are ignored during indexing (except the Subject and From values). 2) In the NNTP article body, the following are ignored during indexing: - Canonically quoted content (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: reverse indexes (was Re: Text::Query)

(...) What about "Keywords"? I'm not sure if anyone actually uses that, but seems worth keeping... (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Outlin colours

Just a simple query I hope. I have just downloaded MLCad and found it very simple to use compared to LEDit/LDraw (although for the first time ever I can see what people mean when they praise a dos type program over a windows one, it does feel more (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Automatic part selection query

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@maxmobil.at> skrev i meddelandet news:G9ty1F.CpH@lugnet.com... (...) No need to test every line etc. - compute a bounding box (once) for each part, and the testing boils down to a few transformations and a region (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)

Hi Micheal, I am wondering if it would be possible to use an unique identifier for each part belonging to a specific funcionality in the model. With this I mean: I would like to model for example the Technic Space Shuttle in MLCad and to see only (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)

:-))))) Steve knows my program better than I do, sure that's also possible and currently better since you can save it :-) Michael "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:64aabtkr14io6p2...4ax.com... (...) group (...) groups (...) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Huw had scans of all the blueprints and Weetabix sets on his site... Are they still there Huw? Interesting study of bricks there! Have you noticed that the open bit of the 2x2 inverted slopes varies in size? With some, a 1x2 will completely cover (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

The first 1/3 height bricks were referred to as plates as they were only available as large-ish 2x8, 4x8, 6x8 and left or right curve-ended 4x8. Slim bricks came along a little later in sizes 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 and 2x4 only. ...David Lyall (LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) The best way to cut down the possibilities is to isolate what it isn't. It isn't 9 Volt, since the track is multi-piece. There was no mention of conductor rails, so that rules out 12V. For the 4.5 Volt, there are 107 entries in Pause. Many are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Robot Battery Level

I'd like to program my robot to beep for attention when the batteries start to wear down, however it appears that only the tower can query the battery voltage. I'd rather not have my computer query the robot and send the battery level back to the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Mini Heroes Collection

(URL) first of the 3 new sets features a single new Rock Raider named Chief. He looks cool...a nice addition to a stellar lineup. I can't wait to pick this one up. (URL) second set in the 3 set series. Oh, goodie...another Axle...at least there is a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.underground)

query
(score: 1.734)

  FS: Pirates

6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall - $60 (URL) is new in sealed box. 6244 Armada Sentry - $12 (URL) is new in sealed box. For more details and other sets from other themes for sale - (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Interest in 7855 and 7861?

I stumbled across a number of the following sets in a local department store. Electric Light Kit (URL) Rails (URL) anyone is interested I can go back and get them. The price is approximately US$15. Please keep in mind that I live in New Zealand. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Need Ambulance Parts

Beach County EMS needs to acquire some more busses (ambulances) but our manufacturer has run out of parts. If you can supply thinwall parts from either of the following models please contact us. (URL) you're interested, we can offer gray 1x4x3 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Datsville Construcrtions Steam Roller)

(...) The largest LEGO Technic wheels are consistently just above 8 cm in diameter, which is pretty close to ten studs. You'll find wheels like that on (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Yellow 4.5 volt motor

(...) The yellow 4.5 V motor was part of universal sets 404 and 744 out of the 70ies. (URL) Lego train set has ever had a yellow motor. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Access Help

James & All, (...) Yes, I have a total query, where it is running a sum of all the data from a date range (say 1/1/02 to 12/31/02 or whatever). The value I am trying to evaluate is a calculated sum of various percentages of our recovery numbers, in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 1.734)

More:  Next Page >>