 CAD / MLCad / 845
Re: Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:42:08 GMT

:-))))) Steve knows my program better than I do, sure that's also possible
and currently better since you can save it :-)

Michael

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:

You can do that in a similar way already now:
Select the parts by functionality (e.g. turning mechanism parts) and • group
them. Once you've grouped all parts, you can easely hide/unhide the • groups
as you like...
Until now it's not possible to save the groups, but MLCad V2.00 will be • able
to save this information as well.

You can also convert the file to an MPD, and make a subfile for each
functional element of the model.

Steve