  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 706 – 725 of about 7700.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Makefile Design - Observation, and Query to Paolo Masetti

The latest CVS version of legOS adds explicit detection of CygWin 1.1 (and by extension 1.3) This did, however work anyway, with Cygwin 1.1 being detected alongside the older cygwins, due to a quirk in make's findstring - specifically, that: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpB4s5.GI0@lugnet.com... (...) Well the set is very clearly named 'US National Team...', so I don't think there is any ambiguity about this. However, I agree that is someone (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

(...) Very impressed with the detail you have gone into on the slope bricks. We could do with more of this kind of information for other parts - see the thread at (URL) regarding the 2x2 round brick, which has at least 5 versions. The 2x2 45deg (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

Same reason they add falling axes/swords to every set a lazy way of adding what they see as playability -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Benjamin Whytcross" (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Have you never seen the a-team? Jails are for the good guys to break out from! :) Scott A (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

What I really want to know is why on earth the jail doors are 7 bricks high, and not 6? It makes it very difficult to incorporate them into any kind of building that uses the 6 high wall sections. I think this must be a good candidate for the most (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) The jails are a nice way to add playability. It allows opposing sides and stories to be easily integrated. For town its a different story, you have to have alot of jails so all those policemen/women have a place to put all the people. And (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Because kids like to play "good guy / bad guy" games (cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, etc) and locking people up is part of that game's scenario. The bad guy locks up the good guy as part of the evil plan, and the good guy escapes, and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) ...or Guantanamo Bay perhaps. (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) We'll need some Blockmen(TM) barbed wired coils though. Can we incorporate G-Bay into the game of Pirate-Wars ? Will Red Beard regain control of the G spot ? (...) Maybe the set-designers of the late 80s/early 90s are held in a similar (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Well, the answer is simple...... They want more Police Officers! lol Or They want to teach the kids early on how to escape! lol Nah, but really, toys are a reflection of our society, and unfortunately it includes more and more prisons. Who (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Sounds like a Brikwars scenario - 'Rescue the old Lego set designers' AFOLS vs management...:) (All old Lego set designers function as super-mechanix, able to build absolutely froody-lookin' vehicles with an extremely limited amount of parts) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO set design query

"Pity the Suka who wear my jewellery!" -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GqEIC9.MpC@lugnet.com... (...) up (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

query
(score: 1.734)

  (Re: Allister McLaren - Query)

Allister, Did you receive my email? I used your address from your members page because the "allistermclaren@bigpond.com" gave me an error? Just wanting to know if it went through. -Andrew Saada (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

(...) You picked the right forum. The thing in the lower right is a very old 4.5V LEGO train motor. Since it's upside-down and disassembled it's harder to see it for what it is. It was first made around 1970. The things on the right are obviously (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

(...) The thing in the lower right is a very old 4.5V LEGO train motor. Since it's upside-down and disassembled it's harder to see it for what it is. It was first made around 1970. The things on the right are obviously the wires to connect it to a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: RTL query

(...) Perhaps the quality of RTL has gone up lately, now that there are less people there for the troublemakers to annoy. (...) Yes. It's good to have RTL out there as unconstrained competition. This forces the lugnet admins to be responsive to the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Bluetooth and firmware query

As some of you may know, we have been hacking RCXs and adding bluetooth modules. What would make life easier is some help modifying the firmware to increase the speed of the serial protocols to the max the Hitachi chip can handle, which is a lot (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Part Query

Hi Everyone, 2 years ago a guy named Adam Howard posted that he was working on part # 40241 Harry Potter door with an arched window. Does anyone know what happened to this part ? (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Part IDs needed

(...) There are several '50s and '60s sets that had garage sign. It came as part of a parts pack from that period, or part of a garage kit - the flip door variety that opened when you press down on the plate in front. Check these out: (URL) (...) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

More:  Next Page >>