 Local / Australia / 8201
Re: LEGO set design query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:17:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
Maybe the set-designers of the late 80s/early 90s are held in a similar
facility off the coast of Denmark.

Sounds like a Brikwars scenario - 'Rescue the old Lego set designers'  AFOLS
vs management...:)

(All old Lego set designers function as super-mechanix, able to build
absolutely froody-lookin' vehicles with an extremely limited amount of parts)

:P

Michael Dallaston