 Local / Australia / 8183
8182  |  8184
Subject:
LEGO set design query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:45:20 GMT

I don't know if anyone else has asked this in the past, but I was curious if
anyone has an explanation as to why LEGO seem to add prison/jails to such a
large percentage of lego sets?

Any ideas?

Benjamin Whytcross
[And Mandy...the person behind the query (and my shrinking lego budget)]