  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 606 – 625 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Registry for Track Designer - new version available

(...) I have updated the page and put the correct URL. Thanks, jt (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.478)

  Re: train precision

(...) didn't find the c code in the url you mentioned. You used the same technique in the train, as in the legway? daniel (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

url
(score: 0.478)

  Brickshelf or Flickr?

For years I, like many AFOL's, have posted my MOC and Lego event pictures to Brickshelf. And I really appreciate Kevin's support of the Lego community through the years, especially back when disk space and network access were a lot more expensive (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.477)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 1/8

Folks, My wife and I will be traveling 12/29 to 1/9, so I won't be attending the TexLUG Austin meeting on Sunday, 1/8. (I tried to find an alternate venue and/or time, to no avail.) The procedure for the meeting room at the LWC library is very easy; (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.477)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 12/11

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this Sunday, December 11. It's been a little quiet lately in TexLUG land, so come on out and show off what you've been working on! I'll be bringing photos of this Saturday's First Lego League meet in (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.475)

  Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?

(...) I forgot the URL: (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

url
(score: 0.475)

  Cancellarsi da Lugnet

Copio questo messaggio per conto di Filippo Zangheri (al quale non sono stato in grado di dare una risposta utile per risolvere il suo problema): ***...*** ciao, mi ritrovo iscritto alla mailing list (sì, proprio la mailing list) di itlug su lugnet. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

url
(score: 0.474)

  Re: Unified UK Lego community idea

url, query
(score: 0.473)

  Jobs at LEGO

Check out these want ads: (URL) shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces! (URL) Lego Building contest results: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.people)

qs
(score: 0.473)

  Re: LIEBHERR R954

(...) it's not a deeplink though. while you are logged in click the picture again and again till the URL ends in .jpg, .gif or whatever, not a number. THAT'S a deeplink. See: (URL) for more info, it's a FAQ entry, sort of. Hope that helps. (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.modelteam)

url
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?

(...) Unfortunately all the thumbnail images contain you address in the URL (right click and select view image and look at the name of the file). I assume this is where they've been harvested from. Tim (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?

(...) Derek, everyone: Yes... this was a design flaw on my part; I would never, NEVER sell people's personal information. I, myself, get over 400 pieces of spam every day, and am very sensitive to giving out my own e-mail, phone numbers, etc. I'd (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.472)

  Discount on eBay auctions

Hi Everyone, in the comming weeks before christmas I'll auction off my MISB Star Wars LEGO collection as well as some other new and used sets (see list below). As I ship worldwide, I will auction these sets on ebay.com, ebay.co.uk and ebay.de. I'll (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

url
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Brikwars Battle: The Battle for Stupid Hill

(...) is this like the horrid Brickshelf "Folder not yet moderated" ? Can't wait to see the battle! Nathan Lord Of The LEGO (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

query
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Lego Movie

When I click on either 2 links (QT of WM) my Explorer window closes and nothing happens... How do I watch this movie??? Greetingz... Sjaacko "Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:Gw676C.9Gt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 0.471)

  Re: Lego Movie

Hello, hmm. I'm not sure what's wrong. I use IE 5.5 and latest Mediaplayer and it works fine. Didn't try the QT version. Greetz Carsten "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Gw71qv.23C@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 0.471)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Just guessing, but I think it's probably because the Rosa Parks one has more text before the pic - ILENN only displays the first NNN chars of each article, I guess if it truncates halfway through an image URL, the image gets dumped. But I (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.471)

  Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

(...) I think I'm seeing what Jason is seeing: Using Thunderbird, and feed URL (URL) see only one article, subject: 671F - antenna Pack For Outdoor Racer The body of the article is the page (URL) in its entirety. -Rob. (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.470)

  WARNING: Paypal fraud!

Be careful people, I jsut got this email today: You have added jewelryseeler@yahoo.com as a new email address for your PayPal account. If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your account, please contact PayPal customer (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.469)

  Re: LDA2005 Progress Report

October 15, 2005 Not much work done the last two weeks. But at least I've added ldr support, and set .ldr extension as default in most cases. I've changed my mind again. Now I think MDPs can be a great idea when defining objects and their properties (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.468)

More:  Next Page >>