 General / 51949
Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Morton wrote:
Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting about RSS here - we're currently working on an RSS
overview article for LEGOFan.org, but yours is a good quick introduction.

I am a little confused over the PS in your posting though:

{PS - Joe the feed is fairly ugly, it just has the set name and a link to
brickset, no info on what the price was, what it is now, etc. Also the
title of
the feed is messed up, using one of the sets instead of a generic overall
vision. Oh, and each set is it's own post.}

The feed has the old and new prices in the description of the message. The
title of each entry in the feed is the set number and name only.
Here is what the feed looks like in my RSS reader - 'Feedreader'
http://www.legofan.org/images/rjmorton/rssFeed.gif
- which is exactly what it was designed to look like. Are you seeing
something different in your reader?

Richard.

I think I'm seeing what Jason is seeing:

Using Thunderbird, and feed URL
http://www.legofan.org/RSSFeeds/WeeklySpecials/WeeklySpecialsUS.aspx
I see only one article, subject:  671F - antenna Pack For Outdoor Racer

The body of the article is the page http://www.legofan.org/weeklyspecials/ in
its entirety.

-Rob.