 General / 51951
Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:41:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Morton wrote:
   I am a little confused over the PS in your posting though:

   PS - Joe the feed is fairly ugly, it just has the set name and a link to brickset, no info on what the price was, what it is now, etc. Also the title of the feed is messed up, using one of the sets instead of a generic overall vision. Oh, and each set is it’s own post.

The feed has the old and new prices in the description of the message. The title of each entry in the feed is the set number and name only. Here is what the feed looks like in my RSS reader - ‘Feedreader’ http://www.legofan.org/images/rjmorton/rssFeed.gif - which is exactly what it was designed to look like. Are you seeing something different in your reader?

Here is what I am seeing in Bloglines: http://www.maj.com/gallery/spearjr/random/bloglines.jpg

Legofan.org is not the first time I seen a feed look like this, the feed from Gaming Report looks the same. (Offering this up as a place to find the common denominator.)

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG