 Gaming / BrikWars / 14
Re: Brikwars Battle: The Battle for Stupid Hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Markham Carroll writes:
I just finished the writeup for the Brickwar that I had with my little
brother.  It was under the Summer 2000 Rules, but we didn't bother with
Construction Points.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/679
There are over 3mb of images on this next page, so be prepared to wait a
while.  There's about 60 pictures in all.

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114

Brickshelf Gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Markham

erm....... "Query for content failed" :-(
is this like the horrid Brickshelf "Folder not yet moderated" ?

Can't wait to see the battle!

Nathan

Lord Of The LEGO