  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 286 – 305 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDView 3.2 on Mac OS X with Qt 3.3.7 status report

I've tried a little (without success) to get QT4 to build as a universal static library. If I get that working, I'll see if I can't work out the QT4-specific bugs. While the border and extra space on top aren't good in the QT4 version, the overall (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: New OpenGL based Lego Editor

(...) I second this request. I'm working on LPub 4 and it will have internationalization capabilities. We're using Qt under Visual Studio as the basis for this development for three reasons: 1. Linguistics support for translations into languages (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) Gosh, thanks. I wasn't sure whether I could expect that sort of lobbying to be taken seriously! And I've clearly not been into trains for long enough or I would have remembered to mention _matching_brown_doors_. :) I'm a bit disappointed with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I'm very grateful, but I don't intend to cause any problems, particularly so close following the Train Summit. It was just another suggestion, one among many I'm sure. But, I would like to see those elements in those colours, and I'm sure a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) It's not exactly the tone. I guess it's just that no-one else can really follow an answer along the lines of 'I know, but I can't tell'. (...) Well, thanks Larry. I've always had model trains, just not LEGO ones because they're too expensive. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Amazing Lego version of 2001 - a QT Movie

(...) The ones he was beating ON were lego, but the ones he was beating WITH appeared to not be lego. Any ideas as to what they're from? -- -Bones- "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage" = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Trouble with IE, PNG and BS

(...) Yes, I have QT installed but IE does not launch it when I click the pictures deep links. I guess all this comes from the png file format, the way Photoshop record them (how it manages transparencies for instance) and the way viewers recognize (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: LDraw All-In-One-Installer - Seeking permission from software programmers

I can't legally agree to that, and it's likely that a large percentage of the other authors can't either. The thing is, I'm not the sole author of LDView, and never have been. LDView has always included code written by friends of mine from college, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Convention for directoried for unofficial parts?

(...) I'm using Qt, and LPub is under GPL, so this sounds perfect. I'm all for standardization, so this sounds great. (...) I'm not looking to judge or criticize anyone. All of our programming efforts are works in progress, so these self analysis' (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) And if you don't have QT properly configured, having the .vcproj probably won't do you any good anyway. --Travis (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

qt
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Yet another PNTLC event

As you can tell from the QT movie on my site I always enjoy some good LEGO train carnage! Chris (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Cheap storage containers at Walmart

I picked up some Rubbermaid 5.7 qt (5.39 Liter) containers yesterday for $0.98 a piece. These clear plastic containers are 1.13'x8.5"x4.x" (34.5 cm x 21.6 cm x 10.6cm) I found them at the end of an aisle under a big "Back to School" sign. Store (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: War

(...) I was a little bemused at the response to that. QT audiences are usually selected to represent UK political opinion. If the BBC did do that, they can hardly complain at the outcome! I agreed with a good deal of what was said – I just did not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Any LDView users with quad-core machine?

(...) Hi Travis, Qt 4 provides threads. It can tell you how many ideal threads there are (presumably the number of hardware strands). Yes, the instruction set is SPARC, with 64 bit integer registers (31 of those), plus the usual 32, 64, 128 bit (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: LDD 2.0 immedeately locks up

(...) Thanks for the info - in a coincidental sequence of events, QT informed me there was a new version and I had downloaded it, less than 24 hours after I had unsuccessfully tried LDD 2.0. Unfortunately, I hadn't tried LDD again after installing (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

(...) 100% behind you on your rant. I refuse to use Qt for any development because of their licensing policy on it (even though I'm on Linux and wouldn't have to pay to use it). Trolltech's licensing policy reeks of being nothing other than a feeble (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Infrared Sensors

A few weeks back I was a little dissapointed in the performance of the QT refective optosensors which come with the Handy Board because when using them on the digital inputs, their range was only 1/4 to 1/2 inch or less. Some people told me to use (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: news sources?

(...) I'm using Quicktime player to connect to BBC World. 1) Open QT Player 2) Open the Link drawer (small tab below the Play button) 3) Click BBC World DO NOT even bother clicking the ABC News link, it will just time out. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Lego Movie

When I click on either 2 links (QT of WM) my Explorer window closes and nothing happens... How do I watch this movie??? Greetingz... Sjaacko "Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:Gw676C.9Gt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 1.971)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) You're welcome. One word of warning, though. QT probably uses the DLL version of the run-time library by default, so you need to make sure you build it to use the static version in addition to setting that option on the LPub project itself. (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 1.971)

More:  Next Page >>