  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 206 – 225 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Opening Door

--SNIP-- (...) --SNIP-- (...) Thanks for posting this. I saw it on BS and was wondering if it was posted in response to my query. It's a nice solution and should work for double doors when the space can be left free. Tim (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

query
(score: 0.620)

  Re: Letter Tiles

Matt, That's my gallery. Several days ago, Aaron posted that they had these new tiles at Legoland. If you'd like some, go to legolandca.com and get the contact phone number and talk to "retail". I think I was the first person to order these as it (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

qs
(score: 0.619)

  Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

I recently procured a large box of VERY old LEGO. Pre tube and old logo on the studs OLD. Most of it is in pretty good condition. Now here's my question- What do I do with it all? Clearly, I'll keep all the specialty parts (20 some macaroni, old (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.619)

  Canterbury Cathedral

Blimey, it's a bit quiet in here recently :-( Not been around for a few years...glad to see lugnet is still going though! Thought I'd post the url to a friends blog where he is showing progress on his project to build a model of Canterbury (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.uk)

url
(score: 0.618)

  Re: how to get started programming a Spybot on the Mac?

(...) Heh -- if robotics required a PC, I'd take up knitting instead! (...) No need; MacNQC seems to run great and looks like a really nice environment. It goes beyond just compiling & downloading NQC code, and includes various interactive panels (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, FTX)

query
(score: 0.618)

  Re: Rare LEGO Advertising Artwork

--snip-- (...) Short answer is no. You can, however, link to Brickshelf images before they are 'live'. You just need to keep clicking until you get a URL that ends in .jpg (or .png or .gif) and post that. Tim (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.617)

  Re: Brickvention 2009 - How was it?

(...) Here's the URL: (URL) of the Melbourne AFOLs use it. (16 years ago, 3-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.617)

  electronic (mindstorms) die - possible to make?

Hi all, here (URL) can see an idea to make a modular LUDO for 2+ players. I managed to build it (URL) for up to 12 players - orange 2x2 tile (NEW) is very hard to get.) I managed to get 13 different 2x2 tiles and 2x2x2 cones in same colors (light (...) (16 years ago, 8-Feb-09, to lugnet.build)

url
(score: 0.617)

  Re: 1:20 scale Apache Helicopter

(...) Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have tackled this problem. As soon as I bought an 8856 helicopter (URL) I thought "That's not how a real helicopter works" and began thinking how to do it properly. This was the main reason I sent TLG (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 0.616)

  Vendo Technic 8414

Vendo set lego technic 8414 (URL) di tutti i pezzi in buonissime condizioni (peeron), scatola esterna originale in buone condizioni (qualche piccola abrasione), cartone interno, inserto plastico originale giallo e manuale di istruzioni come nuovo. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

query
(score: 0.616)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Does anyone know if there is an updated version of this tool that will use the new URL for MAJ.com? ( now MajHost.com ) thx, jt (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.616)

  Vendo Technic 8440, 8640, 8735, 8852

Ciao a tutti, per eliminare un po di "scorte" vendo: (URL) nuova MISB da negozio mai aperta. Prezzo: 35 euro + spese di spedizione. (URL) nuovo MISB da negozio mai aperto. Prezzo: 35 euro + spese di spedizione. (URL) aperto ma completo e con i pezzi (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

query
(score: 0.616)

  Lego Bionicle 8538

Salve a tutti. Ho trovato ad un mercatino il set bionicle 8538, Muaka e Kane ra (URL) Qualcuno sa dove posso trovare le istruzioni(scansioni non ce ne sono, nè su Peeron, nè su (URL). Qualcuno ce l'ha? può inviarmi le immagini per posta elettronica? (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

query
(score: 0.615)

  A train challenge/contest

(URL) I started a little building challenge for trainheads (and those that might want to have a go) and (URL) Peter Norman> donated a prize so it became a contest. An interesting aspect of train building in LEGO is that it's one of the few areas (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

url
(score: 0.615)

  *** LDView Version 2.1.01 Released ***

LDView version 2.1.01 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) This version has more bug fixes than anything else. The main new feature is support for snapshots up to 9999x9999 on arbitrary video (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

"Patrick McFarland" <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IoDMwz.u7q@lugnet.com... (...) If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for purchase here. I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps there (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.615)

  Info sul set Lego 8835

Volevo sapere se vi ricordate il tipo di confezione del set 8835 (URL) tratta di una scatola con apertura frontale a mò di vetrina, con inserti plastici interni oppure è una semplice scatola con cassetto interno in cartone bianco ? ciao, Matteo. (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

query
(score: 0.613)

  NALUG at GETS 2008

I've just finished doing web pages with pictures from NALUG's display at the Great Edmonton Train Show last September. Some of the stuff repeats from the 2007 show, but since we still don't have web pages for that year, it will be new to anyone who (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.613)

  Re: Studless Brick Wall Study

<snip> (...) Thank you for the greater detail, One query thou, did you consider using tiles under the clear 1x2 bricks in the windows to hide the studs within the panes of glass, or was it to unstable ? Otherwise, gathering from the reaction from (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

query
(score: 0.611)

  Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online

(...) if I played it from the site, it launches with QuickTime and I saw the same 33 second behaviour you did. But I also did a save as, and when I play the saved file with Windows Media Player it plays fine, although there is a little (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)

qt
(score: 0.611)

More:  Next Page >>