  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1866 – 1885 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Comic book of Jim Spaceborn

I have this comic book (in dutch) that deals with the adventures of Jim Spaceborn and his robotfriend Keko. I am wondering, could this be the book 5909? There is no number on the cover. (URL) my second question is: Where did I get this book, and why (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Is there any interested in parts from the Technic Shuttle?

I'm considering purchasing anumber of Technic Space Shuttle sets, nd was wondering if there was any interest in the parts from this set? Here is a link to the Lugnet database: (URL) set contains tons of technic parts in white, black, yellow and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: New version of my steam engine

(...) Thank you for showing it to us! That looks good! Those wheels are completely original, and are a new use for that piece! Alan This message's random set is: 6902, (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Got a question...

(...) Umm... No. The Explorians Service Pack had trans-red 4x4 radar dishes. See Here: (URL) Trans-red bucklers were only availabnle in set 6951 Robot Command Center: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  RCX IR protocol

Hi all, I was looking at the IR protocol described at (URL) and i dont quite understand. In paricular: What is the packet header? what does the ~ mean? (eg "RCX reply opcode is always ~query opcode") I am asking because i am writing an application (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Liberterian comes through for the Bill of Rights (was a slur

(...) On the grounds that it may well be a flawed bill. I haven't found an article that cites which bill it is so it could be any of these: (from (URL) Bills from the 107th Congress ranked by relevance on"money laundering ". 42 bills containing your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Scumcraft instructions!

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:GyBKGM.MGD@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm that could be a problem: (URL) like I got mine in the X-wing and some Time cruiser sets. Nothing recent. But in other colors: (URL) should have (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

I too will be watching with great interest. While I'm in no position to ask for such, I'm certainly hoping there will be a thorough debriefing once the first operation session has gone over. My biggest point of query at the moment is about the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Can you feel the chill going down your spine?

Earlier this week Trippetta asked me three questions: 1. How many of those elements do you have? 2. How much is each of those elements worth? 3. Where do you keep those elements? To answer the most obvious query: Trippetta no longer has access to my (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) The reason the "real name" info was removed was to comply with COPPA. (...) Much improved? Here's what I see: Pros: selectable number of images per row selectable number of rows per page large image resize function Cons: slower reponse (by (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Cudo's to 4910 and an Ugh to 4950

I just thought I would throw in by 2 cents worth on these 2 sets. First let me say that I do not personally own 4950 but my nephiew got it recently and I helped him put it together so I have first hand knowledge. Personally I think 4950 ( (URL) ) is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.reviews)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Instructions for a Rebel Forest/Jungle soldier.

I will try and get a picture up for this guy soon but until then these are instructions for creating a Rebel Forest soldier that stays in the theme/look that was started with the Hoth soldier in the 7130 - Snowspeeder set ( (URL) ). 1. Start with (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Rip off of Playmobil?

While thinking about Playmobil vs. Lego trains I took another look at the Playmobil catalogue and I was rather startled. Take a look at.... (URL) then compare it to... (URL) a rip off!! [1] I hadn't noticed the similarity before. I'm assuming that (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Need another motor?

Just in the off chance that you haven't checked this week at (URL) $13.75. Not bad. U.S. LEGO Shop-At-Home Service Phone Specials1 Mar 1999 - 7 Mar 19995011 9V Basic Motor (URL) $27.50 $13.75 -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Questions about 2 things

(...) Ah, crap. Found it, made sure the set number wasn't in pause, scanned it, uploaded it. Never actually took a good look at the durned thing. :-P Try this: (and it was already on Pause too): (URL) the one I pictured in my mind; a purple version (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  6464 $38 at Zany Brainy (as well as the 8480)

I was in the ZB in Lancaster PA today. They had a number of 6464 Super Rescue Complexes for $38. Not too bad... Also, lots of $75 8480 Shuttles left. (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) The only two problems with a new representation: First, older posts wouldn't work - why leave them out? Second, people wouldn't do the extra typing. Right now they could refer to every set as a link, (for example, (URL) ), but very few people (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: 8022 Technic Starter Set NIB

One more item I found this evening: Hidden on a back shelf at the ZB where I bought my 4565 was a copy of set 8022, the Technic Starter Set from 1993: (URL) 117 pieces, and has primarily white Technic beams of the brick type and grey gear steering (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Town Creations

Pretty cool I never considered using those Star-Wars style canopies as town windows, but you used them quite effectively. Hmm, maybe if I were a bit more creative, I could use more of those space parts in my town stuff. Alan Gerber (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 1.732)

  WTT/WTB - Time Cruisers Roof Element

I am looking to trade for or purchase two of the following roof piece: (URL) is/was available in the 6493 Flying Time Vessel - (URL) got a couple of spares? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>