 Trains / 4420
Re: New version of my steam engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Masayuki Ogura writes:
Greetings !!

I modified my steam engine C62,today.
It was a big modification and the train wheels are
completely NEW !!

Now it is equipped with a connecting rod and
piston rod,with big three large wheels.

Please come and see at:
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/eigoc62.htm

  thank you
Thank you for showing it to us!  That looks good!  Those wheels are completely
original, and are a new use for that piece!
Alan
This message's random set is: 6902,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6902