 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3797
FS: 8022 Technic Starter Set NIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:32:57 GMT

One more item I found this evening:

Hidden on a back shelf at the ZB where I bought my 4565 was a copy of
set 8022, the Technic Starter Set from 1993:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8022

It's 117 pieces, and has primarily white Technic beams of the brick type
and grey gear steering equipment.  It's no Technic Space Shuttle and it
has some shelf wear, but I'm only asking $10 plus shipping for it (which
will make me a profit of about forty cents).  If you're interested, let
me know; I thought I'd grab it while I could with the thought that
someone here might want it.

best

Lindsay