 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3796
Re: FS: 4565 Freight and Crane Railway, 97% Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:55:15 GMT

D'oh!  Forgot the disclaimers.  (see below)

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Hi everyone,

Since I've had little success in getting my cranes and tall struts, I've
decided to go the other route, and buy a 4565 Freight and Crane Railway
for the two cranes and two struts.  In effect, I've bought this set for
28 pieces: ...

That's all I need from the set!  But I'm not a train aficionado, so I
don't want or need the rest of the items in the set.  The other 938
pieces, including the train car plates, tracks, and other goodies, can
be yours if you're quick about it!  The first offer of $70 plus shipping
gets the rest, box, catalogues, instructions, poly bags, minifigs, and
all!  In effect I'm paying you $30 for the cranes, struts, and macaroni
bricks, because I got this 4565 on sale at ZB for $100 and paid sales
tax of $6, about what shipping in the US would be.

Of course, I mean *US* $70, although I'm willing to ship overseas at buyer's
expense.

best,

LFB