 Star Wars / 3658
3657  |  3659
Subject:
Instructions for a Rebel Forest/Jungle soldier.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:01:18 GMT

I will try and get a picture up for this guy soon but until then these are
instructions for creating a Rebel Forest soldier that stays in the theme/look
that was started with the Hoth soldier in the 7130 - Snowspeeder set (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7130 ).

1. Start with the Jedi Luke Torso.

2. Remove the arms.  (I find the best way to do this is to turn the arms so
they are straight out and then bend/twist them away from the torso and they
should pop right out).

3. Replace the arms with dk gray ones with black hands.

4. For the legs use dk gray legs with black hips.

5. Use whatever head you like best as a soldier.

6. Use the Brown helmet that matches style of the white one on the Hoth
Soldier.  (One of these come with the 7141 - Naboo Fighter
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7141 )

7. Use a black visor.

8. I use a Dk Gray Backpack to finish him off.

I like him alot the look meshes nicely with the Hoth Soldier but gives him a
definite Jungle Look.

LMKWYT

Eric,

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/