  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1786 – 1805 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New use for part #2397 Horse Hithing

In set #6579 Ice Surfer and at least one more which I have forgotten, part #2397 "Horse Hitching" has been used for something very different. See (URL) makes naming difficult, or should we still consider horse hitching as its main purpose? At least, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 4740 Space Radar Dish 2 x 2 in BLACK ?

(...) Set 6553 "Crisis News Crew" at least (and it has two of them), but I'm almost sure that there might be some other sets. Look at: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: piece id

(...) It sounds like you have the decorated slope element from set 6434 Roadside Repair from 1999. I think that this is the only set ever to have a decorated 2x4 Yellow bevel brick. (URL) Salm__ (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: LL-6482 power source

(...) Scott- I'll send to you and post it because others might be curious as well. The LL presumably stands for "Legoland" and the 6482 is actually the set number, seen here: (URL) set and a few others were my first purchases out of my dark ages-- (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: Lego Technic 8880 super car

Hello, I have a Lego Technic 8880 car for SALE, not auction. It is NEW in sealed BOX. For more details about the set have a look at (URL) price I want to sell is 150$. Shipping and handling is an extra cost. Shipping is from Belgium... to Europe (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: collecting broken pieces

(...) ... (...) Paul, I have a bunch of thumbnails of "special" baseplates you might find useful: (URL) check here for some part numbers: (URL) don't have any broken baseplates for you though. Hope this helps! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Brick Color

Well, I'm happy to see that a question I posed has made it to the hot topics list on the main lugnet page! You've all made my day! Now on to the dicussion at hand... My original query was based upon a rather unscientific thought...my collect spans (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Some previous suggestions.

Since Suz responded that trying to collect previous suggestions might be helpful, I have started trolling through the various admin groups, trying to find items that were previously suggested. My methodology is imperfect, I started by running this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Quick review of 7470 Space Shuttle

"Nathan Wells" <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HGwsup.11uM@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) There are pictures of them all at the back of the instructions, but you can't see much more than in the picrtures at s@h and also here (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Bryan, you should be more careful about making unfounded libelous accusations. I did not copy Steve's page. I gathered the data independently. I began the project on my own in response to a query in the lugnet.robotics newsgroup. Were portions (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Element search with fuzzy categories

(...) on (...) Egypt... That sounds like a good idea. If the results told you something of the logic the engine followed to get to each hit you would have a better chance of rewording your query to avoid the spurious results. from a UI point of view (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Dilemma: How best to honor Gary Louie

I've a bit of a quandary that I could use some advice on. Mike Collins had a deal going with Gary and several others for Octan Twin Tank Transports ((URL) sent out and received payment for all the rest, but not from Gary. Mike decided he'd made (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Part needed

Hello, I was digging through LDraw to find a specific piece, but I could not find it. It is used for the feet of the Twin-winged Spoiler: (URL) could be described as a 2x3 tile with a 1x3 plate standing on it. I am hoping someone knows if it is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: White minifig chairs

Tim that's not the correct way to link to the pictures in the Pause database. You need to link to the actual page, not just the image. it would look like this instead (URL) copyright info needs to stay intact on the pages. Just figured I'd let ya (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  493 Instructions/Catalog Different?

I was rebuilding a 493 Space Command Center I thought was in a collection I bought when I noticed that the catalog picture (on LUGNET) and directions (on Brickshelf) are slightly different. (URL) catalog picture uses a crater baseplate, whereas the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Robot lab

(...) The Spirit OCX is a set of libraries that easily integrate with the Microsoft Windows operating systems. With it you can remotely control the brick (real-time) and also create standalone programs and also download them to the brick. You can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  483 Alpha 1 Rocket Base Question

I got this set for christmas in the late 70s. It's still in great shape after all these years, but I'm looking for replacement black hoses for the fuel truck: (URL) seem to remember that they were flexible rubber, not a hard plastic. I was thinking (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) Well there are no inverted (upside down) sloped bricks in there. Everything you need for a roof like this is in the service pack 5151-Red Steep Sloped Bricks. (URL) will see you get both inside and outside corners for doing the 90 degree (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: HomeBrew Electric Cords?

Your best bet is probably to hack up Lego electrical plates. They're available both from Pitsco DACTA and Lego S@H, and some other stores that carry the Lego parts service stuff. (See (URL) ). $6.75 will get you (2) 1x2 plates, (4) 2x8 plates, and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 1977- Does lego wrap its box with clear plastic?

(...) I am not sure about 1977 but I do believe that LEGO did use shrink wrap plastic on a lot of older sets. For example this one: (URL) is in fact dated 1977... I have a copy that has shrink wrap on it. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>