 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2406
Re: White minifig chairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:10:43 GMT

Tim that's not the correct way to link to the pictures in the Pause
database. You need to link to the actual page, not just the image. it
would look like this instead
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6372
The copyright info needs to stay intact on the pages.
Just figured I'd let ya know before someone else jumps on :)

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:

James Brown wrote:

I'm looking for 8 of these, assuming they exist - I can't recall ever seeing
any, but there's a lot of Lego I haven't seen.

They exist.  I have four of them from 6372 Town House.  (sorry, not for
sale.)

http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/town/lego6372.jpg

--
Tim Buchheim