 Space / 820
819  |  821
Subject:
483 Alpha 1 Rocket Base Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 18:15:03 GMT

I got this set for christmas in the late 70s. It's still in great shape after
all these years, but I'm looking for replacement black hoses for the fuel
truck:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=483

I seem to remember that they were flexible rubber, not a hard plastic. I was
thinking of ordering a Technic pneumatic tubing accessory pack. Does anyone
know if this tubing is basically the same material as the hoses that came with
the 483?

Thanks,
Jim