  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1586 – 1605 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)

:-))))) Steve knows my program better than I do, sure that's also possible and currently better since you can save it :-) Michael "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:64aabtkr14io6p2...4ax.com... (...) group (...) groups (...) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)

(...) You can also convert the file to an MPD, and make a subfile for each functional element of the model. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Brickshelf broken??

(...) I am not Kevin, nor do I presume to speak for him, but if you go to the main Brickshelf(tm) URL ((URL) you see the message right at the top (cut and pasted for your convenience): "The Gallery is temporarally offline while we move it to a new (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.html)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LUGNET geht langsam unter // Ich plädiere auf unschuldig!

(...) Das ist ja sehr Negativ... Jetzt sage ich es so... Weil mann mit LEGO (und am meistens mit Technic und Mindstorms) noch ein bisschen Ingenieurskunst lernt, gibt es beim Videospielen nur etwas an zu sehen und reagieren. Und Meccano ist fest Tot (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition

That URL seems to be broken. The server gives a 404. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)

(...) You can do that in a similar way already now: Select the parts by functionality (e.g. turning mechanism parts) and group them. Once you've grouped all parts, you can easely hide/unhide the groups as you like... Until now it's not possible to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 0.345)

  Re: IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition

(...) Try this URL: (URL) Strutt (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

url
(score: 0.345)

  GATS Schedule

I've posted a summary of everyone's availability to the web site at this URL: (URL) like we've got plenty of coverage all three days, which was the goal of this exercise. I'll be at the fairgrounds by 3pm tomorrow, and if you need reach me, call my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Automatic Part Selection Query (Part 2)

Hi Micheal, I am wondering if it would be possible to use an unique identifier for each part belonging to a specific funcionality in the model. With this I mean: I would like to model for example the Technic Space Shuttle in MLCad and to see only (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 0.345)

  Re: rolling garage doors from fire stations etc( was fire stations)

(...) Interesting follow-up. I only have 1 each of: 6382, 6385, 6389, and 6561. I am trying to get another 6561 (flame fighters) so I can combine the two flame fighters together and have an amazing downtown fire headquarters, but at the moment, I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.345)

  Request update op link to "De Bouwsteen"

Hello administrators, The links: (URL) pointing to the Dutch General LEGO User Group "De Bouwsteen" are broken. Please change this URL to the new homepage address: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org)

url
(score: 0.345)

  bridges, flags, and pipe racers.....

So I found this website, and saw some amazing similarities to some of our recent competitions. rtl11: A brick too far, ie. bridge building (URL) by capture the "flag": (URL) the proposed rtl14: pipe racers: (URL) you click the "5012" link beside the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Thanks, Rod. I fixed the URL. Kevin (...) themselves. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

(...) I think that kind of went out with the bandwith. Another, great idea, that was suggested is to make Brickshelf resize images in the same manner as thumbnail generation. So you basically get three different images sizes stored on Brickshelf, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Another "borrowed" picture...

(...) I have started to do so in some cases: (URL) others... It's a significant amount of extra work to add the watermark, though, and it clutters the image, especially if I should start adding my URL too... Amd even if I watermark all my new work, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: URL: Fifty Innovations Driven By NSF Research Funding

(...) Oh and, from this article: The vBNS is only available for meritorious research projects with high-bandwidth uses and is not used for general Internet traffic. Y'know, like students swapping movies before they've come out in theaters, that sort (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: URL: Fifty Innovations Driven By NSF Research Funding

(...) Whew, good thing the NSF funded that. Otherwise, we might be stuck with a shrinking universe, and who wants that? (...) See, now, if you ask me, I'd say they could have skipped that one. (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.345)

Lots of geeky things listed here on this US National Science Foundation page. (URL) Nifty Fifty: Innovations Driven By NSF Research Funding 1. Accelerating, Expanding Universe 2. American Sign Language Dictionary Development 3. Antarctic Ozone Hole (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.345)

  SpyVLL was released

Hi, the VLL freaks. I released a programming tool named "SpyVLL", which program the MicroSCOUT via the Spybotics. Neither RIS2.0 nor your own made hardware isn't required. Please refer to the following URL: (URL) ! -- mac (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.vll)

url
(score: 0.345)

  Re: A Question of Size

I post this link a couple of days ago, but it got lost in all the posts, so I hit one more time. I think this list (not created by me, just found it) is probably the most comprehensive. It lists everything, go check it out Leonard! (URL) wrap, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.344)

More:  Next Page >>