 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 221
Re: IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Glen Gower writes:
Hi folks ... I received this press release via e-mail today.  The link
doesn't work for me.

-GG.

-begin-

IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition

The first IEEE Ottawa Section Robotics Competition is under way. The
competition is targeted to the middle school (grades 7-8) age group. We are
seeking both financial and mentoring support.

Each school is to receive a Lego Mindstorms Robolab Kit that includes
software and teaching guide. As a sponsor your name can be associated with
a kit as well as a sponsor banner will be displayed at the competition.

Visit: http://ewh.ieee.org/r7/ottawa/RobotComp2003

Contact: Ramiro Liscano rliscano@ieee.org

Try this URL:
http://ewh.ieee.org/r7/ottawa/RobotComp2003.html