  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1466 – 1485 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) I'm not sure. What are you trying to do? If just you're looking to browse the code, then follow the "Browse CVS" link near the bottom of the page at the URL given above. If you want upload changes to the code you'll have to get a CVS program (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Re: Temporary URL for LDraw.org

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HDI00s.184F@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) Since ldraw.org is down for some weeks now, I guess it would be wise to think about a working mirror site when ldraw.org is up again. Thus we could (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.357)

  Important information

Please note that I had to change the URL of my LEGO-SALE-page. The new name is (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: Custom Lego Mindstorms sensors

(...) venture (...) Zac, In my observation, one of the biggest users of Mindstorms in Australia is the Robocup Junior, a schools competition (which appears to get quite competitive at times). There are a lot of schools involved (more than it appears (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: James Mathis goes US-proto: 8-wide Sante Fe study

(...) In this Sante Fe loco, the windows are really loosely installed . I've forced a "V" wedge onto the windows, and it's quite fragile about the the side windows, as well. The side windows could be reinforced quite easily if I took more time to do (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.356)

  Minor update to MOCpages

Everyone: I just released a very minor software update to MOCpages. Two seperate features of MOCpages' were causing people become confused as to the URLs of their home pages. Changes were made that make your home page URL a little more "friendly" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.mocpages)

url
(score: 0.356)

  10,000th post!

Take a look at the URL! -TJ (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

(...) Simon, Sorry I missed the target on this yesterday. If you go to the map maker tool at the original URL, it now tells you three things below the map: (1) HTML code if you want to embed the map on an off-site web page; (2) the raw URL of the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) Well, it's a LUGNET problem even if it's an MSIE bug, right? :-) I think there's another thing we can try. I remember reading once that MSIE in its infinite wisdom sometimes ignores MIME types and gleans the file type from the extension in the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

A quick progress update... (...) I just put up version 0.5 tonight, which should also be considered "alpha" quality. (...) I took a stab at this today and I don't like the results. Mainly, I haven't figured out yet how to load a target URL into the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: Cool Brickshelf Finds

(...) Hey, that's me! :-) Thanks for the kind words (and from Allan B in his reply to your message) - it's always good to get some feedback & encouragement. Anyway, I thought I should point out that the Red Rocket gallery at Brickshelf is no longer (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.356)

  RE: Cheap storage containers at Walmart

(...) I'd think Sterilite would be the imitation...? Anyway, when I went to Walmart, they were out of the $.98 Rubbermaid, so I bought 20 of the $.88 Sterilite 4.5qt containers. In this case, an extra qt wouldn't have helped much, so I saved by (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

qt
(score: 0.356)

  Gencon Event Registration goes live on Monday

the list of events for Gencon is up at this url: https://registration...events.cgi but.... I have already checked and our events are not listed. It is probably a mistake by Gencon staff. I will wait for Chris to contact them since he has talked with (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.glug)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) I think I have an idea how we can automate this: you fill out a forgotten-password form, and the server sends a confirmation e-mail to you containing a special URL which would be valid for a day or so, after which it would expire. You click on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.356)

  Cheap storage containers at Walmart

I picked up some Rubbermaid 5.7 qt (5.39 Liter) containers yesterday for $0.98 a piece. These clear plastic containers are 1.13'x8.5"x4.x" (34.5 cm x 21.6 cm x 10.6cm) I found them at the end of an aisle under a big "Back to School" sign. Store (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

qt
(score: 0.355)

  Re: 4535 Train set nearly 50% off at ToysRUs.com

(...) Just a reminder: If you shop through this URL, (URL) will send 5-percent of your total to LUGNET. ..and we will be forever grateful. :-) -Suz LUGNET Admin (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.355)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) I think you're pretty close. The server isn't actually reporting 'ldraw.cgi' anywhere -- that's just the script name in the URL. Here's what the server reports: Content-type: application/x-ldraw Content-disposition: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.355)

  Orion's LDraw Website has Moved

Hi all, I've moved all my Lego related stuff to a new subdomain on my website. The new URL is: (URL) update all the bookmarks and hyperlinks accordingly -Orion (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.355)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) O.K. I totally understand and respect your position regarding the music in the premises, thanks for clarifying. Funny, although I'm simply reading your type on my monitor I distinctly feel some degree of hostility… ;) I guess I simply have a (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

query
(score: 0.355)

  Re: Inför LEGO-träffen i helgen!

Hej! Om du tänker göra ett besök är det några saker som kan vara bra att veta, t.ex. mina telefonnummer och portkoden till dörren i trapphuset. För att finna dessa går du in på följande URL: (URL) ut xxxx mot numret för Super Car Mk II. Mobilen är (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

url
(score: 0.355)

More:  Next Page >>