 Storage / 625
RE: Cheap storage containers at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:24:06 GMT

Ran Talbott writes:
Yes,  it looks like they finally tracked down the source of the
lead in the Rubbermaid Engineering Department's water supply:  the
"Snaptopper" box looks suspiciously like a knockoff of the recent
Sterilite offering, but it does seem to be better.

I'd think Sterilite would be the imitation...?
Anyway, when I went to Walmart, they were out of the $.98 Rubbermaid, so I
bought 20 of the $.88 Sterilite 4.5qt containers.  In this case, an extra qt
wouldn't have helped much, so I saved by buying Sterilite.  They work pretty
well...I haven't had any tops fall off yet.  I could use a few 9-12qt
containers though--the ones I have don't have lids, except for one.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/