  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1026 – 1045 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Coat of Arms Designer has moved

I am in the process of moving to a new server. As of today, my Coat of Arms Designer can be found here: (URL) has been deleted from the old server, so please make a note of the new URL. Stephen (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:HvHyBL.1Jn0@lugnet.com... (...) that. Of course that's the same for a text file. You shouldn't get too worried about links though, especially since there is (currently) no way to make them (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Very nice! Will you keep a running tab on the donations? Say if I put in $20 now, $30 later will I get the $50 color brick? Also, one thing I would like to see is the support of more characters in the folder names. Like say I want to put (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.399)

  Re: lugnet.market newsgroup not working?

(...) "front page" (and it's the thing that curators for specific groups or groups of groups tend to modify most... so (as an admin for curators) I need to use a term for it a lot more often than most people do... if someone has a better term for it (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.nntp)

url
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Article about Brad Justus

(...) The URL for LEGO's "My Opinions" section is (URL) so they're actually serving the My Opinions web pages for LEGO. I get the impression there's an administrative system set up for authorized LEGO employees to create surveys on the fly. This was (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

url
(score: 0.399)

  Re: This boy needs some serious help!

(...) Well...I had an order from him on brickbay not long before he ceased posting, but after not hearing from him for a while I sent a query asking if he was okay, and someone else responded on his email account. I won't fill in the gory details, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Movement and friction

I haven't commented substantially on LCD, so maybe I should. I am contemplating an algorithm that will find all of the possible stud-insertion points on a part. The obvious way to do this is to recognize the tube or enclosing box with their (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

query
(score: 0.398)

  A new American Class 4-4-0 wood burning steam engine

I just finished uploading pictures of my new steam engine to my web site. I decided to put up pictures even though the engine is still missing one black macaroni brick (Since a lot of my LEGO is still in boxes from the last move, it will be a while (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

url
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Green Hair with 6707?

(...) It's only available in the big set 6713, as far as I know. (It's the only set inventoried at Peeron that has it: (URL) ) Cary (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.398)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

hi guys, thanks all...thanks Tobbe for the correct URL: (URL) !;-))) Sorry! I'm completing the TOW TRUCK...I want to include within to the model a removable console with all the controls for the pneumatic and electrical circuit...It's difficult (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.397)

  Re: Beautiful SNOW... coolest pod ever, or coolest mech? You decide!

(...) Missed that thread because I just looked for "beautiful snow" which the thread never mentioned, and all I found was the BS gallery, not the original site, so even if I had searched for a URL I wouldn't have found it. But that's the beauty of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

url
(score: 0.397)

  LEGOs (sic) make an appearance at ExtremeTech

I was just reading a new article at (URL) (article url: (URL) ) about modularity of computer components, how things should be easier to assemble yourself, etc. Article uses Lego as the example of modularity (a good analogy, I think). But, the thing (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.397)

  Re: URLs in BrickShelf Gallery

(...) (Sorry, Larry, for the delay. I just *now* saw your reply.) :P The answer is: Both. Technical reasons. If I see the "human" URL (instead of the CGI one), I can snip off the tail end of the URL for the parent folder, one level at a time... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.397)

  Re: A wine rack I made today

(...) FTX messed up the URL: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.396)

  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) Well, ideally this could be set up without using a bunch of hacks, instead using true content sharing ala the LegoFan.net discussions. (...) Keep in mind that I wrote this right at the time of the server move, so ads were not included yet. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.396)

  guantanemo bay

sorry about posting thuis query to ugnet but its the only place i know any americans, the query is, how come you have a base in cuba, i thoughts that the US didn;t really have a good relationship with Cuba and vice versa? Tim (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Looks great Andrea! My only complaint is that the front seem a little to low to actually be useful in terrain, hard to tell from the images though. (...) Correct URL: (URL) awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one! (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.396)

  Re: fire stations

(...) cool site Aaron...a great example of what a lego fire apparatus fan should do...show off his great apparatus. I really liked your fire department MOC's... hopefully I'll be able to create a heavy rescue truck similiar to what you have for my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

qs
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

"Pity the Suka who wear my jewellery!" -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GqEIC9.MpC@lugnet.com... (...) up (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: High Good Duplo clone found in Sweden.

Bah! Forgot the URL, here it is: (URL) :) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

url
(score: 0.396)

More:  Next Page >>