 General / 46759
Re: Brickshelf paypal address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch wrote:

We have begun implementing some new icons to show which users are helping to
keep Brickshelf online.  The icon is similar to a 1x1 brick just like the one
used in the Brickshelf logo. The color of the icon shows the users contribution
level this year.

Very nice! Will you keep a running tab on the donations? Say if I put in $20
now, $30 later will I get the $50 color brick?

Also, one thing I would like to see is the support of more characters in the
folder names. Like say I want to put something like 'see here for more info
(URL)' -- that would be veeeeeeeery nice option to have.

Mark P
LoB